CHALET PELERIN, FRENCH ALPS
The European Alps offer some of the most incredible skiing and cultural opportunities in the world. There are more Alps than anyone could ski in a lifetime, but you can try! France is special for many reasons, and Chalet Pelerin is pure luxury with direct access to the heart of prime ski country!
LODGE and PACKAGE: Chalet Pelerin is 5500 sq. ft. of perfectly appointed French chalet situated in as sweet a spot as you could ask for. It is an ideal get-away for a family or group of friends. The ski opportunities are many and epic, whether on the various nearby ski areas, off-piste touring from hut to hut, or heli skiing. Here are some highlights:
- The chalet takes up to 12 guests at a time. There are four private King Suites and a bunk room with four twin beds, as well as a children’s playroom with a twin bunk.
- L’Alpage is a private off-piste cabin for apres ski drinks and fondue
- An in-house French chef makes all meals!! Creative, local flare with attention to personal preferences. All food and most alcohol included (premium alcohol is extra).
- In-lodge spa is epic and includes outdoor hot tub, heated indoor saltwater pool, steam and sauna.
- I work with a local ski guide for all ski days to maximize the local factor (included in the package). In an area with this many terrain options, there is nothing better than hard core local knowledge.
- Ski options include ‘safaris’ on multiple ski areas, off-piste touring and heli skiing (full day or single drop to touring). All lift tickets are included; heli skiing is extra.
- Cost: Contact me directly to talk about package costs.
TRAVEL: We generally fly in and out of Geneva, which is the closest international airport. Package includes one round-trip airport transfer.
SEASON: The season is generally December through April.
BOOKING: Call me to talk about your ideal dates and what is available on the calendar for this coming season and the one following. Booking well ahead is the way to go here, even two years out!
TERRAIN AND SNOW QUALITY: The French Alps are considered to be among the greatest mountain ranges of the world. The vertical relief is massive. Off-piste skiing generally offers fantastic powder. These mountains are made for skiing!
GUIDE STAFF: I work with an awesome, very professional French mountain guide on these trips. He knows where all the stashes are and can dial in daily ski adventures that are tailored to our group’s needs.
SAFETY: Safety is always my primary concern, regardless of location, and I’m very careful when it comes to choosing who I work with! At Chalet Pelerin, we make safety the priority all day every day. When injuries do occur, guides have basic medical equipment in their backpacks, with more advanced medical equipment available through local ski patrol, helicopter service and local medical facilities. In the unlikely case of serious injury in the field, we stop everything and focus on getting the injured party to an appropriate medical facility.